The Georgia Rural Health Association (GRHA) is the oldest state rural health association in the country. Founded in 1981, this nonprofit network of healthcare providers, educators, and individuals is united in its commitment to improve the health and healthcare services of rural Georgians.
County-Specific ACA Enrollment Data
Enroll America recently released updated county-level marketplace enrollment estimates. Click here to download enrollment estimates for all Georgia counties.
You can also access this data as well as other state enrollment information and maps showing changes in uninsured by county by clicking here.
GRHA RHC Conference Sep 2017
September 11th – 13th in Savannah, Georgia.
Click here to learn more and register for the conference.
GRHA SHIP Webinar for CFO Board Communication Training
Provided by Steve Bedsole, CPA, Parter, Draffin & Tucker
Sponsored by the SHIP Grant (CFDA: 93.301) via the State Office of Rural Health
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact: Charles Owens at email@example.com or call 229 322 8290.
Successful April 2017 RHC Conference!
A special thank you to our Presenters!
- Patty Harper, Revenue Cycle Management
- Lisa McFann, Pay for Performance – Understanding Value Based Health Care
- Linda Wiant and Stanfinie Clayton, Department of Community Health Update on new CMO Contract
- Gary Lucas, Top 5 Revenue Generating Areas for Rural Health Clinics including ICD-10 Audit Findings
- Jodi Ingram, CMO – Peach State Question & Answers
- Mark Lynn, RHC Regulation Compliance including NEW Requirements