The Georgia Rural Health Association (GRHA) is the oldest state rural health association in the country. Founded in 1981, this nonprofit network of healthcare providers, educators, and individuals is united in its commitment to improve the health and healthcare services of rural Georgians.
Rural Health Clinic Conference
With Patty & Jeff Harper
Inquiseek Rural Health Clinic Consulting
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 (April date changed to May 1)
9:30AM – 3PM
Georgia Rural Health Association’s
Rural Health Day at the Capitol
Georgia State Capitol
Second Floor, South Wing
GRHA Annual Membership and Rural Health Clinic Conference
If you have any questions, Contact Charles Owens by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 229.322.8290.
GRHA RHC Conference December 2017
December 11, 12, & 13 (Mon-Wed) in Savannah, Georgia
- Nathan Baugh, National Rural Health Clinic Association/Washington Updates
- Jim Cramer, CPA, Partner, Draffin & Tucker, CPAs, LLP/Cost Reporting
- Julie Quinn, CPA, Health Services Associates/Program Evaluation and HIPAA Compliance
- Susan Moore, MAG & Jody Denson, HealthePardigm/Equippin Physicians for the Shift to Quality Payment Program
- Marty Fallon, Peach State/Overview and Tips
- Patty Harper, Inquiseek/Human Resources Administration in your RHC
- Gary Lucas, Association of Rural Heath Professional Coding/ICD-10-CM – Review of the Key Guidelines for Coding & Reporting
- Kay Brooks, ASPIRE Behavioral Health/Integration of Behavioral Health & Primary Care
- Clifton Bush, Albany Area of Primary Health Care/Effectively Addressing the Health of our Children and Elderly for Improved Health Outcomes
- Erin Mundy, Statewide Area Health Education Centers/Georgia preceptor tax incentive program
- Chris Scoggins, Mercer University School of Medicine/Doctors Wanted: Today’s Landscape for rural Physician recruitment
- Sherrie Williams, Georgia Partnership for Telehealth/Leading, Promoting and Marketing Your Telehealth Program by Analysis & Strategic Planning
- Joceylyn Yates, Albany Area of Primary Health Care/Quality Healthcare For Everyone
Georgia Rural Health Association 2017 Conference
November 5 – 8 in Jekyll Island, Georgia.
- Kay Newberry Brooks/Integration of Behavioral Health & Primary Care
- Tyler Williams, MHA/Collaboration between Rural Hospitals and FQHCs
- Melissa Garno, EdD, RN/Educating Rural PMH Advanced Practice Nurses
- Stacey L. Flint/Focus On Rural Healthcare
- Erin Mundy,MPA/AHEC Primary Care Summit update
- Lisa Carhuff MSN RN/Rural Hospital Stabilization – A Three Year Approach
- Nita Ham, Director State Office of Rural Health Programs/Putting The Community in Community Paramedicine
GRHA SHIP Webinar for CFO Board Communication Training
Provided by Steve Bedsole, CPA, Parter, Draffin & Tucker
Sponsored by the SHIP Grant (CFDA: 93.301) via the State Office of Rural Health
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact: Charles Owens at email@example.com or call 229 322 8290.
Successful April 2017 RHC Conference!
A special thank you to our Presenters!
- Patty Harper, Revenue Cycle Management
- Lisa McFann, Pay for Performance – Understanding Value Based Health Care
- Linda Wiant and Stanfinie Clayton, Department of Community Health Update on new CMO Contract
- Gary Lucas, Top 5 Revenue Generating Areas for Rural Health Clinics including ICD-10 Audit Findings
- Jodi Ingram, CMO – Peach State Question & Answers
- Mark Lynn, RHC Regulation Compliance including NEW Requirements